NOTE TO alabamahistory SUBSCRIBERS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      After today, I will be heading out of town to attend a meeting.

      No messages will be distributed after today until at least Monday, May
      7.

      Enjoy another break in the email traffic from this list!

      --aj

      A.J. Wright, M.L.S.
      Associate Professor
      Director, Section on the History of Anesthesia

      Department of Anesthesiology Library
      University of Alabama at Birmingham
      619 19th Street South, JT965
      Birmingham AL 35249-6810