NOTE to Subscribers

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      Greetings, one and all...

      After today, there will probably be no messages distributed to
      alabamahistory until Monday, April 23.

      New members and all messages on this list require the approval of the
      moderator [that's me], which is why there is never any spam on this
      list. Thus when I am away from email access, the list is silent...

      Feel free to send any messages you wish to the list, and I will approve
      them as soon as possible.

      In the meantime, enjoy the break! --aj

      A.J. Wright, M.L.S.
      Associate Professor
      Director, Section on the History of Anesthesia

      Department of Anesthesiology Library
      University of Alabama at Birmingham
      619 19th Street South, JT965
      Birmingham AL 35249-6810