Re: [alabamahistory] FW: Need a Helen Keller lecturer

  • Claire Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
      Hi A.J.,

      Kim Nielsen, at the University of Wisconsin Green Bay, has written quite
      a bit on Keller. She wrote our entry for EOA.

      http://www.uwgb.edu/history/faculty/nielsen.htm

      Hope this helps.

      Claire

      From: Julieanne Phillips <juphilli@...>

      Dear Colleagues,

      Can you recommend a Helen Keller scholar? At Urbana University, a small
      private liberal arts university in mid-Ohio, we hold a yearly Swedenborg
      Lecure. Helen Keller was an outspoken Swedenborgian and we thought it
      would
      fit well into our lecture series. Thanks for your consideration,

      Julieanne Phillips, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor
      American History
      jphillips@...