History Channel Preservation Grants 2007-8

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      The History Channel is proud to announce the launch of the
      2007-2008 Save Our History Grant Program. This year, The History Channel
      will again award $250,000 to fund dozens of community preservation
      projects across the country. History organizations, historical
      societies, libraries, archives and other 501(c) 3 organizations, in
      partnership with a school(s) and/or youth group(s), are eligible to
      apply for grants of up to $10,000 to fund projects that teach students
      about their local history and actively engage them in its preservation.

      Get started on your application today by visiting
      www.saveourhistory.com, where you can learn about former grant winning
      projects, gather more details about the program, and download and submit
      your application. Applications must be submitted online by June 1st,
      2007.

      Sarah Goodnow
      sarah.goodnow@...
      Email: info@...