Southern Homefront

  • Julia Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 1999
      more fyi..aj wright

      From: marcella grendler <spcl@...>
      I write to announce that the Academic Affairs Library at UNC-CH has mounted
      in "Documenting the American South," its full-text digitized and encoded
      project, the first of the ca. 400 texts that will make up "The Southern
      Homefront, 1861-65." Here's the url:
      http://metalab.unc.edu/docsouth/imls/index.html

      Please communicate this information to anyone who might be interested.

      Marcella Grendler
      Associate University Librarian
      for Special Collections and Planning
      http://metalab.unc.edu/docsouth/imls/texts.html