Spanish-American War veterans of Mobile

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      [Please respond directly to Mr. Robison; he is not a subscriber...
      ajwright@... ]

      Spanish-American War veterans of Mobile

      I am looking for information on Spanish-American War veterans from
      Mobile and Alabama. Anyone interested in helping can contact me at
      Johnnyreb6@....

      I am gathering the rosters of all the Southern volunteers who served in
      the Spanish-American War.

      Information is needed on artifacts, grave locations, personal documents,
      etc., regarding the veterans of 1898 to 1902 from any state.

      This is part of an effort by me and the members of the Micah John
      Jenkins Camp No. 164, Sons of Spanish-American War Veterans, to try to
      make sure that the veterans of the Spanish-American War, Philippine
      Insurrection and China Relief Expedition, are remembered. Anyone
      interested in information about the SSAWV can visit the Web site
      www.geocities.com/sonsofspanamwar/. There they also can find information
      about the General William C. Oates Outpost of northern Alabama or the
      Lieutenant Richmond P. Hobson Outpost of southern Alabama.

      Kenneth H. Robison II Micah J. Jenkins Camp No. 164 Sons of
      Spanish-American War Veterans P.O. Box 2212 Irmo, SC 29063 E-mail:
      Johnnyreb6@... 1-803-622-8495 Allen County Public

      FROM:

      Mobile Press-Register
      Wednesday, January 10, 2007