Southern Festival of Books 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      From: sfb-list@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sfb-list@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 6:23 AM
      To: sfb-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sfb-list] Digest Number 69

      SFB-List
      Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
      1.
      2006 Southern Festival of Books Schedule is online From: Tim Henderson
      View All Topics | Create New Topic
      Message
      1.
      2006 Southern Festival of Books Schedule is online
      Posted by: "Tim Henderson" tim@...   twhenderson
      Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:37 am (PST)
      Dear Friends--

      We are pleased to announce that the schedule of events for the 2006
      Southern Festival of Books: A Celebration of the Written Word is now
      available online. You may access the schedule for adult programs at:
      http://www.humanitiestennessee.org/festival/sessions.php and you may
      access children's and young adult events at:
      http://www.humanitiestennessee.org/festival/children.php

      The official program will be available in the Memphis Flyer in the
      issue of October 10, and on-site during the Festival. Thanks to the
      Flyer for sponsoring the Festival!

      We will be posting changes to this schedule as they occur, and there
      is a schedule change board located at the headquarters booth of the
      Festival on-site.

      The Festival could not take place without significant community
      support in both cash contributions and volunteer time. Thanks to all
      of you who have helped put together a wonderful weekend for booklovers.

      Our sponsors are listed below, and we ask you to thank them if you
      have the opportunity, and please support the businesses that support
      the Southern Festival of Books.

      Festival sponsors:
      AutoZone
      Archer>Malmo
      National Endowment for the Humanities
      Assisi Foundation
      Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
      Davis-Kidd Booksellers
      Memphis Grizzlies
      National Endowment for the Arts
      McQuiddy Printing
      Memphis Flyer
      Mid-South Reads
      Tennessee Arts Commission
      Michael and Linda Nelson
      Rhodes College
      Vanderbilt University

      We look forward to seeing you on the Plaza!

      Humanities Tennessee Staff
      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (1)
      RECENT ACTIVITY
      *  3
      New Members
      Visit Your Group
      New Message Search
      Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the
      improved message search.

      Share feedback on the new changes to Groups
      Need to Reply?
      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
      Daily Digest.
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database

      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
      to Traditional