Re: [alabamahistory] Birmingham Newspaper Obituaries Index1960-1976

  • Claire Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
      Thank you for the response. We here at the Encyclopedia of Alabama are
      having some difficulty in confirming birth and death dates for some of
      the state's past poets laureate and would welcome any suggestions. There
      is some dispute between the dates on the ADAH site and those presented
      in Blackshear's book.

      Claire

      >>> "Alan Pitts" <pittsaj14@...> 9/26/2006 9:53 PM >>>
      Claire --

      If I understand, obituaries are in a different media that the library
      staff
      can't convert at the moment. Becky Scarborough in the reference
      department
      can give you particulars.

      Alan Pitts