"History Detectives" seeks program ideas

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      "History Detectives" seeks program ideas

      To Whom It May Concern:

      I am writing from Lion Television, an independent production company in
      New York. We are currently researching stories for the Fifth Season of
      PBS's History Detectives.

      History Detectives is a prime-time series about the discovery,
      documentation and preservation of historic American buildings and
      artifacts. Our program revolves around the investigation of questions
      posed by individuals interested in learning the history behind artifacts
      or locations and their possible historical implications.

      We are currently seeking story submissions from all over the country
      regarding historically or culturally significant American buildings or
      relics. If you, or someone you know, have an object or building that
      may have played a key part in American history, tell us about your
      mystery.

      The most promising ideas are historically significant, and are still
      unsolved. If you have an ongoing investigation at this time, we would
      love to be a part of it.

      Please submit questions or story ideas to kyles@... . I have also
      attached a flyer to pass on or use in your facility, if you feel this is
      appropriate.

      Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you!

      Best Regards,

      Kyle Silveri
      History Detectives
      Lion Television