FW: Sonny Brewer [at Alabama Booksmith Aug 9]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Fyi... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: booksmith@...
      To: Sonny_Brewer@The_Booksmith
      Sent: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 9:14 AM
      Subject: Sonny Brewer
      Hi Y'All-

      Sonny Brewer, author of the knockout first novel, Poet of Tolstoy Park
      will visit Birmingham Wednesday, August 9, to sign copies of his brand
      new release, A Sound Like Thunder. We'd like to share what was said by a
      writer who has only one book to her credit, though it was a pretty good
      one. Harper Lee's quote on the cover reads, "Sonny Brewer holds the
      reader close with a memorable story set in what was a magical place to
      live." Impressed?
      Wednesday, August 9            4:00 PM
      Sonny Brewer
      A Sound Like Thunder
      The Alabama Booksmith

      As always, if you cannot make the event, we'll be happy to reserve a
      signed first edition with a reply to this invitation and your credit
      card number and expiration date.

      Hope to see ya Wednesday.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to
      be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please
      forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under
      any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.