FW: Sonny Brewer Here Tomorrow [Capitol Book]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      From: Capitol Book [mailto:capitolbook@...]
      Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 9:11 AM
      To: Capitol Book
      Subject: Sonny Brewer Here Tomorrow

      The Capitol Book Newsletter
      Monday, August 7, 2006

      Sonny Brewer Here Tomorrow

      An Alabama original, Fairhope's Sonny Brewer, will be here TOMORROW,
      TUESDAY, AUGUST 8 FROM 5-6 PM
      to sign copies of his new novel, A Sound Like Thunder. Set on the
      Alabama Gulf Coast, against the backdrop of the onset of World War II,
      this compelling coming-of-age novel is the second by the colorful  owner
      of Over the Transom bookshop in Fairhope, Alabama. His first , The Poet
      of Tolstoy Park, was a big hit all over the South, and is rapidly
      becoming a book club favorite in these parts.

      We hope you read the great article about Sonny in today's Advertiser, or
      perhaps you've already read the online extra interview with him about
      the real job of a writer.

      Sonny's a friend of ours, a real Alabama literary asset, a very good
      writer, and a nice guy. Both of his books are perfect ways to wind down
      your literary summer. The first book is available in paperback ($13.95),
      and the new one is in hardcover ($23.95)

      Come meet Sonny, but if you can't come, just email us and we'll be glad
      to get books signed for you.

      Cheryl and Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company
      Voice 334.265.1473