FW: #1 BOOK IN AMERICA [is by an Alabama author]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2006
       Fyi... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: booksmith@...
      To: #1_Book@The_Booksmith
      Sent: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 4:37 PM
      Subject: #1 BOOK IN AMERICA
      Hi Y'All-

      BookSense, the organization of independent booksellers in all 50 states
      has named their #1 BOOK for July. The title is /Between, Georgia /and
      the author, Joshilyn Jackson, will be at the Booksmith Friday afternoon,
      July 14, at 4:00. We think it's far deeper and more literate than her
      first book, /gods in Alabama. /All that book accomplished was being
      named #1 by BookSense in July, 2005. This makes Joshilyn the first
      back-back winner in BookSense history. And......it was just announced by
      the Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance that /gods in Alabama
      /will receive their FICTION BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARD in September.
      *Friday, July 14 4:00 PM
      Joshilyn Jackson
      /Between, Georgia
      /The Alabama Booksmith

      As usual, if you cannot make the signing, we'll be happy to ask Joshilyn
      to sign copies for you. If we do not already have your credit card
      information on file, please send with your order.

      Hope to see ya Friday.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to
      be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please
      forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under
      any circumstances. Lastly, if you receive this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.