New Index: Scott's History of Henry County, Alabama

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006
      Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 8:17 PM
      To: genealib@...
      Subject: [Genealib] New index now available...

      The Southeast Alabama Genealogical & Historical Society, Inc.  (SEAGHS);
      Dothan, Alabama,  has worked for nearly two years compiling  an index to
      THE HISTORY OF HENRY COUNTY, ALABAMA by Mrs. Marvin Scott.   This is a
      very excellent resource book for all of southeast
      Alabama and is out-of-print; but, this wonderful book has never had
      an index.      Now it does!!!

      Remember that in 1819 Henry County was a county a few months
      before Alabama was a state.    At one time, Henry County, went all the
      way to the Florida line.

      The index is ready; but, a study is underway to determine the cost
      of the index plus the cost of mailing.
      If you would like to be notified when this index is ready for sale,
      please email me.  There will be only 20 sets printed at the onset.   The
      index is 173 pages, printed on back and front, with 2 columns per
      page for a total of about 346 pages worth on names.   It is just
      wonderful!!!   Please send me your name, regular address, and email
      address if you would like to be notified.

      Ceya Minder, Librarian
      Southeast Alabama Genealogical & Historical Society, Inc.
      SEAGHS, Inc.  (Wiregrass Roots, our quarterly, covers most of southeast
      Ala. counties)   Join us!
       Reminder@...

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANY INDIVIDUAL, GROUP, OR LIBRARY THAT MIGHT BE
      INTERESTED IN KNOWING ABOUT THIS INDEX.      THANK YOU.