Dixie Diaspora: Anthology of Southern Jewish History [new UA Press book]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      Subject: Dixie Diaspora

      FYI, the University of Alabama Press has just published Dixie Diaspora:
      An Anthology of Southern Jewish History ed. by Mark K. Bauman. The five
      sections of the book cover Jews and Judaism, Small-Town Life, Business
      and Governance, Interaction, and Identity. Participating authors
      include Elliott Ashkenazi, Canter Brown, Jr, Mark Greenberg, Scott
      Langston, Eliza McGraw, Howard Rabinowitz, Leonard Rogoff, Joshua
      Rothman, Ira Sheskin, Clive Webb, Deb Weiner, Hollace Weiner, Lee Shai
      Weissbach, Steve Whitfield, and Gary Zola. For further information
      please contact Dennis Floyd at dlloyd@... or (205) 348-9534.
    • Dennis Lloyd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
        Rather than contact me directly, we invite anyone interested to visit the web page for
        this book, viewable at http://www.uapress.ua.edu/NewSearch2.cfm?id=132735

        --Dennis Lloyd

        --
        Dennis Lloyd
        Assistant Marketing Manager and Publicist

        Baseball Barnstormers, Catfish Farmers, and African American Poetry
        Featured this month at www.uapress.ua.edu