FW: June 20 AAGS Charter Celebration

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      Fyi... ajwright@...

      ______________________________________
      From: Bill Foster [mailto:wm_foster@...]
      Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 1:42 AM
      Subject: June 20 AAGS Charter Celebration

      From the African Atlantic Genealogical Society, Inc. of Central Alabama
      (AAGS)

      Dear Members and Friends
      :
      Please join the African Atlantic Genealogical Society, Inc. for the
      Charter Celebration of the Central Alabama Chapter.    We will celebrate
      this program with a special  reception and program.  Please note the
      following:

      Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2006
      Place:  Old Ship AME Zion Church, 483 Holcombe Street, Montgomery,
      Alabama,
      Time: 6:30  PM  Reception / 7:00 Program Begins

      Keynote Speaker: Dr. Richard Bailey, historian and author of They Too
      Call Alabama Home

      Special Guests:  Julius Pearse, President of AAGS and Joysetta Pearse,,
      Executive Director of AAGS, Freeport, New York

      We look forward to seeing you.  Bring a friend and help us celebrate
      this historic occasion.  For more information please contact:

      Bill Foster 334/265-3369 or 322-0824 (cell)
      Barbara Allen (334) 277-1026