FW: Signed Copy MOCKINGBIRD - Signed Copy MOCKINGBIRD

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Fyi... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <MOCKINGBIRD@The_Booksmith>
      Sent: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:36:26 -0500
      Subject: Signed Copy MOCKINGBIRD - Signed Copy MOCKINGBIRD
      Hi Y'All-

      That was not a typo in the subject line. We meant to repeat the message
      about signed copies of Mockingbird, because this incredible announcement
      is about Mockingbird: A Portrait of Harper Lee and To Kill a
      Mockingbird.

      Charles J. Shields will visit The Alabama Booksmith to discuss his
      remarkable biography of the beloved and mysterious Harper Lee. We
      anticipate this book will be the biggest seller in the store's history.
      In celebration, we are giving two tickets for the drawing of a signed
      copy of To Kill a Mockingbird with every signed copy of Mockingbird: A
      Portrait of Harper Lee sold by June 1. After that, one ticket will be
      given. Mr. Shields will select the lucky winner at the conclusion of his
      talk Monday, June 12.

      This respectful look at the author of the biggest selling novel of the
      twentieth century answers all the questions you've ever had about this
      interview-shy icon.  While she didn't participate in the biography,
      six-hundred of her family members, friends, classmates and associates
      did. This might well be the most awaited biography of all time.

      As Mr. Shields will only be here for one day, we are limited in selling
      signed copies to the number he can physically handle. In addition to
      receiving double entries for the drawing of the book signed by Harper
      Lee, we will guarantee that everyone who purchases by June 1, will
      receive copies of the biography signed by Charles J. Shields.

      To be certain you receive your supply of signed copies, you may buy on
      line at http://www.alabamabooksmith.com ; respond to this e-mail with
      credit card information; or call 205.870.4242. What a great gift for
      Christmas - Weddings - Anniversaries - Graduation - Birthdays! Someone
      will also receive the signed copy of To Kill a Mockingbird - why not
      you?
      Monday, June 12         6:00 PM
      Charles J. Shields
      Mockingbird: A Portrait of Harper Lee
      The Alabama Booksmith

      Wow, Scout out this Jem of a deal! If you miss it - you deserve a Boo!

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed
      from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good
      reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We
      will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any
      circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.