Re: AL 1849

  • Lisa Kennedy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 1999
      I wish I could help you, but we are desperately trying to find out
      historical information about Gulf Shores for our new museum.

      Lisa

      ----------
      > From: Mark Palmer <MPalmer@...>
      > To: alabamahistory@onelist.com
      > Subject: [alabamahistory] Re: AL 1849
      > Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 8:08 AM
      >
      > From: "Mark Palmer" <MPalmer@...>

      > I am a 4th grade student. I am studying AL history in school. I have to
      do several projects and reports and am trying to find out more about the
      state before the Civil War around the 1840-1850's. I want to know what
      daily life was like for other children then. I want to know about life on
      plantations for the children. Does anyone know where I can learn more
      about this time???