FW: Elizabeth Dewberry [Ala. native at Alabama Booksmith]

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006
      Fyi... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <Elizabeth_Dewberry@The_Booksmith>
      Sent: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:58:41 -0600
      Subject: Elizabeth Dewberry
      Hi Y'All-

      The fabulous novelist and playwright, Elizabeth Dewberry will visit the
      Booksmith this Monday afternoon and we know you'll want to hear all
      about her newest book, His Lovely Wife. We agree with Lee Smith, Ann
      Patchett, Stewart O'Nan and all the other writers and reviewers who
      predict that this delicious and thought provocating read, her best work
      yet,  will "climb bestseller lists everywhere".

      As most of you know, Elizabeth is a Birmingham native and married to the
      Pulitzer Prize winner, Robert Olen Butler. Please drop by and welcome
      this respected talent back home. For all you collectors out there, if
      you can't make the event, we'll be happy to send you a signed first
      edition.
      Monday, March 20            4:00 PM
      Elizabeth Dewberry
      His Lovely Wife
      The Alabama Booksmith

      See ya Monday.

      The Booksmith GangThe Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don?t forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed
      from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good
      reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We
      will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any
      circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama?s literati, please request same.