FW: Homer Hickam [March 14 in Jasper]

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 11:45 AM
      Fyi... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <HOMER_HICKAM@BEVILL_AUDITORIUM>
      Sent: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:17:08 -0600
      Subject: Homer Hickam
      Hi Y'All-

      One of America's top selling writers will be up the road a piece
      tomorrow (Tuesday, March 14), when Homer Hickam speaks and signs at
      Bevill Auditorium in Jasper. We'd suggest taking a forty minute drive to
      hear the author of Rocket Boys (made into the movie October Sky) discuss
      his most recent book, The Ambassador's Son. All of Homer's previous
      titles are still in print, and we will have copies, but unlike The
      Ambassador's Son, the back list is only available in soft cover.

      Tuesday, March 14            4:00 PM
      Homer Hickam
      The Ambassador's Son
      Bevill Auditorium
      Bevill State College

      Hope to see ya there.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don?t forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed
      from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good
      reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We
      will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any
      circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama?s literati, please request same.