FW: Introduction--John Alison [new Morgan Co. Archivist]

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Fyi... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: owner-sala-l@...
      [mailto:owner-sala-l@...] On Behalf Of Morgan County
      Archives
      Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:12 AM
      To: sala-l@...
      Subject: Introduction--John Alison

      Greetings:

      Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is John Allison and I
      started
      work yesterday (March 6) as the Archivist for Morgan County, Alabama. I
      am
      a native of Alabama but I have spent the last ten years in the
      Washington,
      D.C. metro area. I received my BA from Birmingham Southern in '93 and
      my MA
      from the University of Maryland in 1999. This is my first position as a
      government archivist. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you
      may
      have for me. I look forward to working with you in the future.

      Sincerely,

      John Allison