"Iron Bowl Gold" new book by Daniel Moore

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      Fyi... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <IRON_BOWL_GOLD@The_Booksmith>
      Sent: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:39:11 -0600
      Subject: ROLL TIDE! & WAR EAGLE!
      Hi Y'All-

      At last, the book Alabama and Auburn fans will love! Daniel Moore, named
      by The United States Sports Academy as SPORTS ARTIST OF THE YEAR - 2005,
      will have the national debut launch of his magnificent coffee table
      book, Iron Bowl Gold at The Booksmith, Monday afternoon, December 12 at
      4:00.

      This gorgeous work features paintings by Mr. Moore of every "real" Iron
      Bowl game (1948 - 1988), with introduction and commentary by the one and
      only Keith Jackson. Details of each game are covered by the original
      Birmingham News account featuring Benny Marshall, Alf Van Hoose, Clyde
      Bolton and all the other great sportswriters of those times. Since there
      will never be another "real" Iron Bowl, this book will always be
      up-to-date.

      There are three separate editions for your favorite fan. The artist
      proof edition consists of th! e first few copies produced. It is signed
      and numbered by Keith Jackson and Daniel Moore and is black leather in a
      beautiful slipcase. The price is $349.

      The special limited edition is signed and numbered by Keith Jackson and
      Daniel Moore in rust and black leather, also in a slipcase at $249. The
      regular edition is $79.95 and Mr. Moore will sign or personalize all
      editions at the national launch.

      Iron Bowl Gold calendars in both school colors are available for
      stocking stuffers at $24.95. During the launch party, we'll give away as
      a door prize,  a Daniel Moore print from one of each school's most
      exciting victories.

      Monday, December 12, 2005         4:00 PM
      Daniel Moore
      Iron Bowl Gold
      The Alabama Booksmith

      Of course, if you can't make it, we'll be happy to ask Mr. Moore to sign
      copies for you and all on your list.

      See ya M! onday.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19t h Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don?t forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed
      from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good
      reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We
      will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any
      circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama?s literati, please
      request same.