Re: [alabamahistory] Medal picture on alabamahistory homepage

  • Brian Hogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23 9:31 AM
      I tried to see the photo but nothing happened when I clicked on Photos. I tried using Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.

      On Nov 23, 2005, at 9:26 AM, Amos J Wright wrote:

      alabamahistory subscribers...

      Regarding Carey's message of yesterday concerning identification of a medal, I have now uploaded a digital image of the medal that Carey sent me....

      Go to

      and click on Photos on the left hand menu....the medal picture should appear as a thumbnail; click on it for a larger image....

      Actually, any subscriber can load .jpg or .gif images to this section of our group's space on Yahoo...we have a lot of unused capabilities, such as photos, chat, links, databases, calendar, etc...

      An archive of messages for this list since September 1998 can be viewed at http://www.yahoogroups.com/archive/alabamahistory

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS