FW: Bear Bryant biographer at Alabama Booksmith

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
       Fyi... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <BEAR_BRYANT@The_Booksmith>
      Sent: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:58:53 -0600
      Subject: BEAR BRYANT BIOGRAPHY
      Hi Y'All-

      For those on your gift list who support The Crimson Tide, Allen Barra
      will be in the store Friday, November 25 at 2:00 PM. Come by and Allen
      will personalize copies of his remarkable new book, The Last Coach:  A
      Life of Paul "Bear" Bryant. Of course, every book comes with our
      exclusive free CD of Coach Bryant's surprise 65th birthday party that
      features Joe Namath, Lee Roy Jordan and many of his close friends.
      Friday, November 25, 2005         2:00 PM
      Allen Barra
      The Last Coach: A Life of Paul "Bear" Bryant
      The Alabama Booksmith

      Warren St. John, author of Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer will drop by
      sometime during the weekend of December 10 to personalize, also. Because
      of his hectic schedule, we're taking reservations as his time is
      uncertain.

      Finally, we have an absolute date on t! he national debut booksigning of
      Iron Bowl Gold. The fantastic sports artist Daniel Moore will be here
      Monday, December 12, at 4:00 PM to personalize copies of the most
      beautiful football book ever published. There are a limited number of
      leatherbound editions signed and numbered by the artist, and the author,
      the one and only Keith Jackson. These very special copies sell for $249.
      and the magnificent regular edition is $79.95. You might want to reserve
      your copy today.

      More about that book later. It actually would make  the perfect gift for
      fans of either school,  WAR EAGLES! or ROLL TIDERS!

      See ya Friday.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don?t forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed
      from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good
      reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We
      will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any
      circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama?s literati, please request same.