FW: Frank Turner Hollon Returns [Ala. author]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Fyi... ajwright@...
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <Page_Turner@The_Booksmith>
      Sent: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:43:07 -0600
      Subject: Frank Turner Hollon Returns
      Hi Y'All-

      One of our favorite mystery writers will be here Friday afternoon,
      November 4, at five o'clock. Frank Turner Hollon's newest book, Point of
      Fracture, truly is one of those can't-put-it-down reads. The storyline
      is: a beautiful wife hates her husband to such an extent that she
      commits suicide and in the process frames him for her "murder". We're
      changing the author's name to Frank Page-Turner Hollon!

      His previous release, Life is a Strange Place, a non-mystery, has been
      optioned to a movie producer with the starring role going to Luke
      Friday, November 4, 2005      5:00 PM
      Frank Turner Hollon
      Point of Fracture
      The Alabama Booksmith

      Of course, if you cannot make the event, we'll be happy to ask the
      author to sign a copy for you in absenstia. For those of you who are not
      our regular customers and normally shop at chai! n stores or Amazon,
      absentia is not a foreign country. It means you ain't here!

      See ya Friday.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209

      Don?t forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed
      from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good
      reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We
      will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any
      circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend ! and would like to join Alabama?s literati, please request same.

      See ya Friday.