Re: [alabamahistory] alabama and world war I

  • Steve Murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
      Carey,

      Apologies if this has already been suggested, but have you discovered
      Ruth Truss's 1992 dissertation at UA, "The National Guard from 1900 to
      1920"? See also her article in the January 2003 issue of The Alabama
      Review, "The Alabama National Guard's 167th Infantry Regiment in World
      War I."

      Good luck,

      Steve Murray
      Managing Editor
      The Alabama Review

      >>> heatherlycw@... 10/13/05 10:22 AM >>>
      i am compiling an exhaustive list (for my collection development
      class--i am getting my MLIS at Bama) of resources dealing with Alabama
      participation in WWI. I have the obvious ones like the Gold Star
      Database, Alabama Bibliography, articles from abc-clio, and Company K
      by Wm. March.

      any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Carey

      An archive of messages for this list since September 1998 can be viewed
      at http://www.yahoogroups.com/archive/alabamahistory
      Yahoo! Groups Links