FW: Ala. Author Don Keith at Ala. Booksmith Wed. Oct. 19

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005
      FYI... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <Wednesday@The_Booksmith>
      Sent: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:07:53 -0500
      Subject: Wednesday, October 19
      Hi Y'All-

      Spend the early part of Wednesday afternoon with world traveler Joanne
      Englebert, as she signs copies of her new book, Martha, We Can't Do
      That! Travels With a Head Hunter. From Borneo to Thailand, Egypt to
      Brunei, Joanne tells everything you always wanted to know about getting
      there, having a blast, and returning home safely.
      Wednesday, October 19 - 1:00 PM
      Joanne Englebert
      Martha, We Can't Do That! Travels With a Head Hunter

      Later the same day, we have something for the guys. Alabama Library
      Association Author of the Year, Don Keith, will sign copies of his new
      book, In the Course of Duty: The Heroic Mission of the USS Batfish. This
      is the biography of the boat that earned the nickname, "The Sub Killer
      of World War II".
      Wednesday, October 19 - 4:00 PM
      Don Keith
      In the Course of Duty: The Heroic Mission of the USS Batfish

      See y! ou Wednesday.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don?t forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed
      from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good
      reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We
      will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any
      circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama?s literati, please request same.