2005 Southern Festival of Books schedule is online

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      Fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: sfb-list@yahoogroups.com
      To: sfb-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 29 Sep 2005 15:53:06 -0000
      Subject: [sfb-list] Digest Number 62
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. 2005 Southern Festival of Books schedule is online
      From: "Tim Henderson" <tim@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:59:50 -0000
      From: "Tim Henderson" <tim@...>
      Subject: 2005 Southern Festival of Books schedule is online

      Greetings--

      We have posted the schedule of events for the 2005 Southern Festival
      of Books: A Celebration of the Written Word to our website at:
      www.humanitiestennessee.org/festival/sessions.php
      The official Festival program will appear in the Nashville Scene next
      week.

      This year's Festival returns to a the newly renovated Legislative
      Plaza, the Nashville Public Library and the Tennessee Performing Arts
      Center. If you have previously attended the event, please note that we
      do not have sessions in the Legislative Plaza hearing rooms this year
      as renovation continues.

      Sincere thanks to our sponsors, including the National Endowment for
      the Humanities, National Endowment for the Arts, Nashville Public
      Library, Nashville Scene, Metropolitan Nashville Arts Commission,
      Davis-Kidd Booksellers, Ingram Book Company, Tennessee Arts
      Commission, the Frist Foundation, C-SPAN2's BookTV, WPLN, Monell's
      Dining and Catering, Vanderbilt University, and The Arts Company.
      Please support the organizations that support the Southern Festival of
      Books: A Celebration of the Written Word.

      Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you on the Plaza.

      Humanities Tennessee Staff