Ala. Booksmith on NPR's "Morning Edition" Thursday, June 30

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005

      Fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <Alabama_Booksmith@Public_Radio.>
      Sent: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:16:51 -0500
      Subject: National Public Radio (AND WE MEAN NATIONAL)

      Hi Y'All-

      National Public Radio selected 3 bookstores from across the country to be featured on Morning Edition, and we're proud to let you know that the Booksmith is one of them. Check us out Thursday, June 30 on your favorite NPR station. They wouldn't give us an exact time and since the program runs four hours, our segment can also be located on their website for your listening pleasure.

      The focus for this broadcast is summer reading, and we'll be touting two of our favorites: The Same Sweet Girls by Cassandra King and Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer by Warren St. John.

      Now that our last two e-mails promoted have public television and public radio, we'll get back to "book news" with the next message.

      Listen in, Ya hear-

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood , AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don?t forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed from our invitation list, please
      reply. Likewise, please forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any circumstances. Lastly,
      if you received this notice by forward from a friend and would like to join Alabama ?s literati, please
      request same.