FW: Ray [Ala. sports writer early '70's?]

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Message

      Greetings, alabamahistory folk…

      I have received the request below…any ideas for Ms. Labella? If so, you might respond directly to her as well as to alabamahistory; I don’t think she is a subscriber…thanks…aj

      A.J. Wright, M.L.S.
      Associate Professor
      Director, Section on the History of Anesthesia

      Department of Anesthesiology Library
      University of Alabama at Birmingham
      619 19th Street South , JT965
      Birmingham AL 35249-6810