List Status // WWW sites...

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 1999
      Greetings to the new subscribers who have joined in the past few days...we
      now number 71 in this little electronic community...as the welcome message
      states, feel free to introduce yourself, tell us about your Alabama-related
      interests or pose a question for our assembled brain-trust....

      A couple of WWW notes...one of our earliest subscribers, Max Shores, has a
      couple of web sites with numerous Alabama links...

      AlabamaInfo
      http://www.alabamainfo.com/

      TuscaloosaWeb
      http://www.tuscaloosaweb.com/

      Also, on my UAB departmental WWW site I maintain an extensive list of Alabama
      related links...

      http://www.anes.uab.edu/birmingham_links.htm

      Don't let the file name fool you...there are links for UAB, Bham, and from
      around the state...this listing is intended primarily for medical students
      considering our residency program, so I add all sorts of links on a weekly
      basis...

      aj wright //alabamahistory listowner
      Dept of Anesthesiology Library
      School of Medicine