Library/Research Request

  • CheryLee Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 1999
      I am doing research on the impact fugitive slave narratives have made on
      later generations of their families. The book reviews you have forwarded
      through the alabamahistory list have been very helpful in providing some
      general idea of the social and historical atmosphere that Alabama
      contributed to this unique form of American literature. So in response to
      your query re its relevance, I am grateful. Thanks.

      CheryLee Wilson, President
      Ninth House Productions
      mailto:ugrr@...