FW: [ALJEFFER] Alabama Supreme Court Records (1820-1839)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ALJEFFER-L-request@...
      [mailto:ALJEFFER-L-request@...]On Behalf Of Lecaverjr@...
      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:53 AM
      To: ALJEFFER-L@...
      Subject: [ALJEFFER] Alabama Supreme Court Records (1820-1839)

      This is to let each of you know that I have finished my latest book. It
      will

      be titled, Genealogical Abstracts From Cases In The Alabama Supreme
      Court,
      Volume I (1820-1839). The manuscript has just been submitted to Pioneer
      Publishing Company for publication.

      If you of you are interested in this future publication, please contact
      Pioneer Publishing Company (see below) and ask to be notified if and
      when
      this book
      is available.

      Thanks.