FW: Additions to MadCoRecCtr website

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: LeeRoses@... [mailto:LeeRoses@...]
      Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 7:31 PM
      To: ALMADISO-L@...
      Subject: Additions to MadCoRecCtr website

      http://members.aol.com/LeeRoses/mcrc.html

      I've uploaded an 1809 - 1899 Bride's Index for surnames A - L. This
      will
      need editing. The rest to come.
      The finding of old Marriage Book C rebound in two parts, and just
      recently old Book D (very sad shape, but we'll rebind), will allow us to
      make quite
      a few name corrections in Vols. 2 and 3. These are from the 1820s and
      1830s. I
      will let everyone know when this has been done to the online files.
      Down in the Treasures section, there are some new business
      letterheads
      and the back of a 1924 bill from the Alabama Power Co. The back has a
      neat poem
      from "Reddy Kilowatt". I wonder how many folks remember him?
      Finally, a couple hundred entries have been added to the
      Miscellaneous
      Court Records section.

      Terry D. Lee