FW: Kathryn Tucker Windham [at Ala. Booksmith 11/8]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      fyi...ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: The Alabama Booksmith [mailto:booksmith@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 4:39 PM
      To: Alabama's Literati
      Subject: Kathryn Tucker Windham

      Hi Y'All-
      At last, after almost 40 years, America's favorite storyteller,
      KathrynTucker Windham has a hardback collection of ghost stories. Come
      be enthralled as Alabama's First Lady of Literature entertains with
      Jeffrey's Favorite 13 Ghost Stories from Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and
      Mississippi.
      Monday, November 8, 2004 4:00 PM
      The Alabama Booksmith

      Also, hurry and call 205.870.4242 for tickets to meet the author of the
      two most famous books of the last 25 years. Tuesdays With Morrie held
      the #1 position on The New York Times Best Seller List for an
      unbelievable four years and The Five People You Meet in Heaven reached
      that spot last year. We're thrilled to sponsor
      An Evening With Mitch Albom
      Friday, November 12, 2004 8:00 PM
      The Radisson Hotel - Birmingham
      (Tickets are $29 and include a signed copy of The Five People You Meet
      in Heaven. Proceeds benefit Alabama Public Television)

      For more details, click on the link to our web site below and go to
      "Coming Events". As always, if you cannot make it, we'll be happy to
      reserve signed copies.
      Hope to see you Monday and Friday.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to
      be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please
      forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under
      any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.