FW: [AlabamaFolklife] Russell Gulley on The ASCA's Ala.Arts radio series

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: RUSSELL GULLEY [mailto:gulley35968@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 11:01 AM
      To: AlabamaFolklife@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AlabamaFolklife] Russell Gulley on The ASCA's Ala.Arts radio
      series

      Folks,

      Am glad to be a part of this group and wanna say if I
      can be of any help, just let me know.

      BTW, Next Tuesday Oct.12th @ 7PM, The ASCA's Radio
      Series "Alabama Arts Radio " will feature an interview
      with me and some excerpts from my new Cd. Joey
      Brackner did the interview. I'm really proud to be a
      part of the series and want to invite all of you to
      listen in.

      The series is broadcast on WTSU 89.9 Troy/Montgomery,
      WRWA 88.7 Dothan,and WTJB 90.7 Columbus/Phenix City at
      7Pm CST on tuesdays. The series is archived for those
      of us outside of the broadcast area at
      http://arts.state.al.us/actc/1/radioseries.html, check
      all of the great artists. Also send Joey,Steve, and
      all the ASCA staff some e-mail support for the great
      service give the arts in Alabama.

      Thanks to all of you for the support you've given me
      and my "new" career and hope to see all of you at The
      Muster in Anniston", Nov.13th.

      Best wishes,
      Russell Gulley

      Community email addresses: