FW: Charles Ghigna - Monday, October 4 [Ala. author]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 8:23 AM

      From: The Alabama Booksmith [mailto:booksmith@...]
      Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 5:50 PM
      To: Alabama's Literati
      Subject: Charles Ghigna - Monday, October 4

      Hi Y'All-
      Charles Ghigna, AKA Father Goose, will start his fall tour at the
      Booksmith this Monday afternoon. If you can't make it, be sure to
      reserve signed copies, as he's doing a threefer. Here's the scoop:
      Monday, October 4, 2004 4:00 PM
      Charles Ghigna
      Animal Tracks
      Fury of Motion
      Halloween Nights
      For complete details on these great books for the younger set, click our
      web site link at the bottom of this note and go to Coming Events.
      See Ya Monday.
      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      P.S. Call 205.870.4242 for Mitch Albom tickets before they're gone!

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to
      be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please
      forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under
      any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.