big creek lake

  • Gbhlaw@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 1999
      I am interested in the history of big creek lake area, in northwest Mobile
      County: how it came into being; is it natural or man made; when was it made if
      made; were there towns there before of made; what is the area like
      topographically, geologically. Any help.

      Thanks in advance, Greg a new member
    • AJ Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 1999
        You might try

        Geological Survey of Alabama
        http://www.gsa.tuscaloosa.al.us/

        They would have relevant topo maps, perhaps publications...aj wright
      • Gbhlaw@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 1999
          Thank you to a.j.wright

          Greg Henry (san jose California)