FW: Madison Co. Records Center update

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2004
      fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: LeeRoses@... [mailto:LeeRoses@...]
      Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 7:09 PM
      To: ALMADISO-L@...
      Subject: Madison Co. Records Center update

      http://members.aol.com/LeeRoses/mcrc.html

      Madison Co. Marriages 1895 - 1899 is now complete, edited, and
      online at
      the above URL. That means we now have internet indexes for 1809 - 1904.
      Just in case you're interested, that's 23, 047 marriage entries.
      That is
      the first 32 volumes. Over 100 volumes have been transcribed so far and
      are
      awaiting local volunteers who can put these into Excel spreadsheets.

      Terry D. Lee
      Volunteer MCRC
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2004
        fyi..ajwright@...