FW: [sfb-list] 2004 Southern Festival of Books list of authors is posted

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      fyi..some Alabama authors will be there!!---ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tim Henderson [mailto:tim@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 3:29 PM
      To: sfb-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sfb-list] 2004 Southern Festival of Books list of authors is
      posted

      Greetings:

      Here is a link to the list of authors confirmed to date for the
      Southern Festival of Books: A Celebration of the Written Word. The
      Festival celebrates its 16th anniversary October 8-10 in Memphis,
      Tennessee.

      Our goal each year is to provide a lineup of authors that offers
      something of interest to all types of readers. At 126 authors, we're
      about halfway there, and we're pleased so far with how it's coming
      together.

      The list will be updated on the web regularly from this point on, so
      please check back and share the link with others.

      www.tn-humanities.org/author04.htm

      Thanks, and have a great weekend!

      Humanities Tennessee staff

      Yahoo! Groups Links