FW: An early call for submissions to Tributaries: Journal of the Alabama Folklife Association

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Joey@... [mailto:Joey@...]
      Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 2:50 PM
      To: AlabamaFolklife@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AlabamaFolklife] An early call for submissions to Tributaries:
      Journal of the Alab ama Folklife Association

      To the List:

      If you have an article on an Alabama folk culture topic and would like to
      have it published in Tributaries, I want to hear from you.

      The 2004 issue (Volume 7) is at press and will be out soon.

      Submissions for the 2005 should be sent to me by October. Articles should
      be from 3500 to 7000 words. We will eventually use Microsoft Word, but can
      convert other programs. Black and white photos can also be submitted with
      articles. We use at least 2 or 3 per article. As a guide for notation,
      please use the style guide for the Journal of American Folklore. I can send
      to you at your request.

      Please let me know of products that you want reviewed in Tributaries.

      Thanks!

      Joey Brackner
      Alabama Folklife Program
      Alabama State Council on the Arts