Status of the list...

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:39 AM
      Good morning...several new subscribers have joined in recent days and our
      little corner of cyberspace is now up to 63 people with some interest in
      Alabama history, culture, etc...new subscribers should feel free to jump in
      with an introduction if so inclined, pose a question, whatever...the list
      is quiet much of the time, but I try to forward items of potential interest
      from time to time just to remind everyone we are here...periodically a real
      conversation will break out!

      --aj wright // putative listowner // anesuab@...