FW: [Alabama author] Michael Morris [Bham, Monday]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18 2:05 PM
      fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: The Alabama Booksmith [mailto:booksmith@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 11:40 AM
      To: Alabama's Literati
      Subject: Michael Morris

      One of America's brightest young writing stars will be shining at The
      Booksmith Monday, June 21, at 4:00 PM. Michael Morris will sign copies of
      his two brand new trade paperback editions just released by HarperCollins -
      Christy Award winning A Place Called Wiregrass and Slow Way Home. Please
      join us. Details:
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp;jsessionid=080DBD90751
      932D208C2C4F7143B0611.t1?s=storeevents&eventId=267669
      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com
      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed from
      our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good reading
      friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any
      circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a friend
      and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.