FW: Madison Co. Records Center update

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2004
      fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: LeeRoses@... [mailto:LeeRoses@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 8:28 PM
      To: ALMADISO-L@...
      Subject: Madison Co. Records Center update

      http://members.aol.com/LeeRoses/mcrc.html Madison Co. Treasures

      www.co.madison.al.us/mcrc/ Madison Co. Records Center Homepage

      The three Marriage 5 year sections under construction have had large
      updates. These are 1880 - 1884; 1895 - 1899; and 1900 - 1904.

      Probate case files online now number around 3,500. We have now gone
      through the two large boxes of "found" probate material. All before 1880 is
      now
      online. This includes the complete file of Edward H. Vann (30 pgs) for those

      several of you who have requested it in the past. The small amount remaining
      to be
      processed comes from the years 1880 - 1930. It seems that about 90% of these

      found documents were either administrator's or guardian's bonds - many of
      them
      from the "Misc. cases" files which we had none of before and thought long
      gone.

      Terry D. Lee
      Volunteer and webmaster
      LeeRoses@...