FW: [ALJEFFER] June 26, 2004 Genealogy Program [BPL]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      fyi..ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ALJEFFER-L-request@...
      [mailto:ALJEFFER-L-request@...]On Behalf Of Lecaverjr@...
      Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 1:03 PM
      To: ALJEFFER-L@...
      Subject: [ALJEFFER] June 26, 2004 Genealogy Program

      FYI... I will be presenting a program for the Birmingham Genealogical
      Society
      on Saturday, June 26th, at 2 p.m. at the Birmingham Public Library
      (downtown), 2100 Park Place, Birmingham, Alabama 35203. The program will
      include an
      overview and introduction to my new book, Death And Marriage Notices From
      Jefferson County, Alabama Newspapers, Vol. II (1882-1906). If you are in
      the area
      that weekend, feel free to drop by.

      Larry E. Caver, Jr.
      Prattville, Alabama