Re: [alabamahistory] Happy Belated Birthday to alabamahistory!

  • Louise & Richard Browning
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2003
      Hello Mr. Wright and Happy Birthday to you and the group,
      I am a silent reader of the e-mails on and from this group. Most are very
      interesting. Most of the Browning family started out in Alabama (early
      1800's)and migrated to Texas and Oklahoma on toward and into California.
      Keep up the good work.
      Louise