FW: [sfb-list] Authors announced for 2003 Southern Festival of Bo oks

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      Some Alabama authors will attend...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tim Henderson [mailto:tim@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 3:53 PM
      To: sfb-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sfb-list] Authors announced for 2003 Southern Festival of
      Books

      Greetings:

      Humanities Tennessee is pleased to announce the 15th anniversary of
      the Southern Festival of Books: A Celebration of the Written Word. The
      Festival will take place October 10-12 at War Memorial Plaza, the
      State Capitol Building and the Nashville Public Library.

      Attached is a link to the Festival author list, to which we will
      continue to add names in the coming weeks. We're honored to have so
      many of the finest writers in America committed to participate in the
      Festival this year. The list offers something for everyone, great
      books in fiction, biography, travel, mystery, poetry and more. From
      Mitch Albom, author of the beloved "Tuesdays with Morrie" and the
      forthcoming novel "The Five People You Meet in Heaven," to Brad
      Watson, a National Book Award nominee for his debut novel "The Heaven
      of Mercury: A Novel", the list includes many outstanding writers.

      Humanities Tennessee is a non-profit organization, and has maintained
      the Festival as a free event for 15 years because we believe in the
      importance of reading and in books and authors being available to
      everyone. Individual donations comprise a vital part of the Festival's
      funding. Please consider making a contribution to Humanities Tennessee
      in support of the Festival and our other programs that promote reading
      and writing.