Notice from the ListOwner

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      Greetings...there will be no messages distributed to alabamahistory between
      Wednesday, July 16 and at least Thursday, July 24, since I will be
      travelling to the west coast....messages distributed to subscribers must
      have my approval, so feel free to send messages in my absence and I'll get
      to them upon my return! ---aj

      A.J. Wright, MLS
      Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
      Director, Section on the History of Anesthesia

      Dept of Anesthesiology/Library
      School of Medicine
      University of Alabama at Birmingham
      619 19th Street South, JT965