FW: [ALMOBILE] Alabama Chat Monday...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003

      From: Jean Brandau [mailto:huntsville2@...]
      Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 7:03 PM
      To: ALMOBILE-L@...
      Subject: [ALMOBILE] Alabama Chat Monday...

      Dear List mates:

      Please join us for another Monday night of Alabama ancestor hunting!
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central

      If it's been awhile, please stop by and register your SURNAMES again for the
      chat transcripts. Most people only read the latest ones--but lots of people
      have found their cousins through the transcripts.....so I'll continue to
      publish them as long as they're helping people! Don't miss out on the fun
      and the possibility of finding your lost family members.

      I have last Monday's chat transcripts posted. Please take time to look them
      over and see if YOUR cousin showed up:
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      If you've never been to a chat before and need instructions, or you'd like
      to be on a reminder list, just send me an email.

      Please come Monday and invite some of your other genealogy buddies!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...