FW: [AlabamaFolklife] radio series

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      fyi...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: steve grauberger [mailto:steve@...]
      Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 6:49 PM
      To: AlabamaFolklife@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AlabamaFolklife] radio series

      The Alabama State Council on the Arts is producing a weekly radio series to
      run for 6 months on our local public radio station that airs mainly in South
      Alabama (LA). About half of the 26 programs will be folklife related. I
      put a couple of the programs on our server. They will only be there for 2
      or 3 weeks since we are limited to the amount of space we can use. Each
      program is a 20mb MP3 so if you are on a dial-up it probably would'nt worth
      your time to fool with it. There are two shows linked that might be of
      interest to the list, both feature Joey Brackner as the interviewer. One
      show involves the Quilts of Gees Bend Exhibit that is now showing at the
      Mobile Museum of Art. The other program is an interview with Joe Dan Boyd
      concerning his new book, Judge Jackson and the Colored Sacred Harp.

      Steve Grauberger

      Community email addresses:
      Post message: AlabamaFolklife@onelist.com
      Subscribe: AlabamaFolklife-subscribe@onelist.com