FW: [AL-CEM] Autauga Genealogical Society Programs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2003
      fyi...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Caroline [mailto:carolineh@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 9:51 AM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] Autauga Genealogical Society Programs

      The Autauga Genealogical Society will meet on Sunday, July 20, at 2:00 p.m.
      at the Prattville Library. The program will be coordinated by Joyce Nicoll
      of the Montgomery County Genealogical Society. The program topics will
      include many areas of CEMETERY PRESERVATION. Joyce will be accompanied by
      Lee Ann Hewitt, Cemetery Coordinator with the Alabama Historical Commission,
      and Frazine Taylor from the Alabama Dept of Archives and History / Black
      Heritage Council. A monument repairman may also participate in the program.

      The August meeting, Sunday, August 17, will be held at 2:00 p.m. in the
      Autauga County Probate Office. The program will be "hands on" regarding
      locating records in PROBATE FILES..

      We invite anyone interested in genealogy and/or cemetery preservation to
      attend these meetings. Membership in the Society is not required to attend
      the meetings. We regret that we are unable to post information provided or
      mail hand-outs.

      Caroline Horton,
      Immediate Past President
      Autauga Genealogical Society